PLEASE NOTE: Due to university changes in the award payment process of scholarship recipients, funds will not be dispersed until FALL semester 2022.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, a candidate must:
- Be a high school student from the metro Atlanta area or surrounding areas of Georgia.
- Have been accepted for admission to North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University and be committed to attending, entering as a freshman in the Fall 2022 You must include a copy of your acceptance letter from the university in your application packet and your banner ID.
- Have accumulated a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale.
- Include two recommendation letters: one school official (teacher, counselor, or administrator) and one non-school official (mentor, coach, minister, or employer).
Options for submitting recommendation letters: –Teacher/educator can submit PDF letter that has school or district logo. Teacher/educator can write/submit recommendation letter via email.Non-educators (employer, coach, mentor, etc.) can submit either PDF or email.
**Please do not include letters from relatives**
- Include an official copy of your high school transcript. Scan or take a photo of your transcript.
- Include a copy of your senior photo or current head shot.
Method of Application: All items must be completed AND TYPED for your application to be considered. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Applications can be sent to (email@example.com)
DEADLINE: APRIL 1, 2022